Prize Winning Petunia is a gorgeous purple holo with a ton of glitter in it. There are some blue opalescent glitters in it which are amazing but you can't really tell in the photo since it's only one angle. :P
Things I love about Wing Dust Collections:
- Amazzzing and unique color combinations. The creator, (I think her name is Stephanie) has a great eye for color.
- Glitters with holo bases.
- I don't have to use any special top coats to flatten the glitter. One coat of Seche Vite/HK Girl works fine.
- They age well. I have some that are 1.5 years old and I haven't had to add thinner to them at all. Most glitter polishes in my experience age very poorly, require thinner upkeep often or they harden into a brick of glitter that cannot be thinned.
- The glitter does sink (because... gravity) a little but flipping them upside down for 10 minutes before a mani does the trick, I don't need to scrape the bottle to get the glitters back.
- I've never HAD to use a base color with the polishes though I often do anyway just to save all of my precious. Opacity is pretty good! Always a good thing just in case I don't have a matching base coat.
- They're from Canada! Since moving to Canada from the USA I usually have to wait 2-4 weeks for shipping since almost all nail stuff I order is international shipping. Ordering from inside Canada is a plus for me because I only have to wait 1-2 weeks and the shipping isn't the same price(or very close to) as my order.
Wing Dust Collections - Prize Winning Petunia: $8.75/$10.65 Etsy (US/CA)
|Wing Dust - Prize Winning Petunia over Zoya - Mira|